November 12, 2021
Free Webinar: Evidence Is Everything in Sport Horse Evaluation, Performance & Longevity
Register now for our latest webinar on Thursday, November 18 at 12pm EST.
By Kim Miller | Equestrian Writer
Tune In November 18 at Noon EST.
Sean and Dr. Worden will share their ideas and experiences in a free webinar presented by Haygain and Ontario Equestrian on Thursday, Nov. 18 at noon EST via this Webinar Link. The 45-minute discussion will include an introduction to Dr. Worden and Sean’s way of thinking about horse management, some specific examples of how it’s helped their horses and time for your questions.
About Dr. Worden & Sean Jobin
“The overall goal when coaching an athlete, including horses, is to light a fire in them,” Dr Worden explains. “Put them in a position where they enjoy their job and want to do it well. Once we figure out how to make a horse happy and willing to perform, then we pour kerosene on that fire. We build the confidence, make sure they always have positive experiences, and then the horse will really fly.”
· Using data analytics to identify and overcome barriers to performance.
· Analyzing a horse’s nutrition needs.
· Assessing the horse’s physiological, emotional and mental “battery” status.
· Implementing gait analysis results into a training program.
· Evaluating equine athlete potential
· Wearable monitors for heart rate, stride length, speed, force of impact, etc.
· Your questions!
Please join Dr. Worden and Sean for what’s sure to be a lively and educational discussion! Brought to you by Haygain and Ontario Equestrian and free to all.
Register now here.
BEFORE YOU GO
Get the Haygain Newsletter
Subscribe for the latest news, health advice, special offers and competitions. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page.