American show jumping star Elizabeth “Beezie” Madden got her first pony as a Christmas gift and has gone on to give Team USA many gifts in the form of international medals. She and her husband and training partner John Madden are revered as horsemen and Beezie is known for nerves of steel in the international arena and a quiet style, on and off the horse. When they’re not galloping the globe for competition, the Maddens and their program’s many horses: past, present and future, reside on “Madden Mountain” in Upstate New York.
- World Cup Finals Champion 2013 & 2018
- World Equestrian Games Team & Individual Bronze 2014
- Olympic Team Gold Medalist in 2004 & 2008
- Olympic Individual Bronze Medalist in 2008
- Pan Am Games Team Gold 2003
“Hay is crucial for the health, well-being and performance of horses. Haygain ensures for us that our horses get what they need and nothing that they don’t need from their hay.”