"The day you stop being hungry [for success] is the day that you give up. You've got to want to be the best. You've got to want to win." Izzy runs Team Taylor Eventing in Bicester, England, and juggles her sporting career with being a mother of two. "It's challenging, but I wouldn't change it for the world. You know, when you had a really bad day at the office and you come home to real life, actually it's not that bad." Her love of horses runs in the family with her grandmother Jane Whiteley who finished second at Badminton Horse Trial. Her great-aunt Anneli Drummond Hay who was an elite event rider and showjumper, and her mother Nicola Taylor who competed in eventing at an elite level as a young rider.
- Silver medal at the 2017 World Championship Le Lion d'Angers
- Bronze medal at the 2016 World Championship Le Lion d'Angers
- 1st at Milstreet CCI4*-S 2019
- 1st Tattersalls CCI4*-S 2019
- 1st Tattersalls CCI4*-L 2019
"Haygain means they are getting very high quality hygienic forage so that they are really able to perform to their optimum."