Just $375.00 more for free shipping!
Exposure to respirable particles such as mould spores and bacteria can induce allergic responses and develop a hypersensitivity reaction in the horse. Even the best quality hays are high in respirable particles. These particles form the “dust” that you cannot see (they are less than 5 µm in size), and have a 50% chance of being inhaled deep into the lungs, causing the respiratory disorder Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO). Minimising the amount of “dust” your horse is subjected to will help to prevent respiratory problems.