Haygain HG 2000
Haygain HG 2000
Includes free delivery*
*For total orders over $400
Why not pay over 6 months? Find out more
**BLACK FRIDAY SALE**
FREE $220 Starter Pack and 5 % off!
- Weight: 75kg (hay container and steam generator combined weight)
- Dimensions: L x 1449mm D x 815mm H x 750mm
- Feeds 4+ horses
- Holds up to 35-40kg of haylage or a fully strung bale
- Includes wheels
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes
- 2 x 1.5kW steam generators
- 3.5 L Capacity with safety features
- FREE ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
The HG 2000 consists of a steam generator and an insulated, wheeled chest for ease of movement. Designed to feed 4 or more horses, you can steam a fully strung bale bale, or 35-40kg of haylage. The hay chest allows very high temperatures to be reached (in excess of 100°C / 212ºF) which is critical to kill harmful mould spores and bacteria in hay. Its cycle time from cold is 60 minutes, making the process quick and easy.
The 2 x 1.5kW steam generators (with a water capacity of 3.5 litres) features a stainless steel boiler shell with a domed lid for optimum steam flow and consistent delivery, a robust heating element and offers safety thermal protection with a “run dry” alarm and warning light. The balanced integrated handle allows for easy rinsing of the unit while the location of the filler spout, with its brass safety release filler cap, prevents overfilling.
- User Manual for the Haygain HG 2000
- Haygain Brochure
- Haygain Research
- Delivery Information
- Returns Policy
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel, so will not corrode
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2738620)
- Made in the United Kingdom
*The number of horses the HG 2000 feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.
*** Haynet not included***