Haygain HG 600
Haygain HG 600
Includes free delivery*
*For total orders over $400
Why not pay over 6 months? Find out more
The HG 600 new and improved design! This brand new model features the addition of gas struts on the lid to ensure safe opening when loading and unloading the forage. The shape of the chest has also been adapted to reflect the contours of the HG 2000 but at the same time maintaining the original forage capacity of 15kg.
The HG 600 has been designed to feed 1-3 horses*.
It can hold up to 15kgs of hay either in a haynet or loose, the equivalent of half a small strung bale of hay. The HG 600 is ideal for use on the stable yard but is also light and compact enough to be used when travelling. The robust and thermally insulated hay chest allows temperatures to reach over 100°C - vital for killing mould spores and bacteria in the hay.
Quick and easy to use, the HG 600 steams hay in approximately 60 minutes using a 1.5 kW steam generator.
- Watering Can
- Drip Tray
- 2 Descaler sachets
- Filling Funnel
- Weight: 41kg (combined weight of hay container and steam generator)
- Dimensions: L x 589mm W x 560mm H x 585mm
- Feeds 1-3 horses*
- Holds up to 15kg of forage either in a haynet or loose wedges (the equivalent of half a bale of hay or up to 15kg of loose hay* or haynets)
- Includes wheels and a robust extending handle
- Includes gas struts to assist with opening and closing the lid.
- Steaming cycle from cold approximately 60 minutes, 1.5kW steam generator
- User Manual for the Haygain HG 600
- Haygain Brochure
- Haygain Research
- Delivery Information
- Returns Policy
- Double-skinned and thermally insulated to reach and maintain the critically high temperatures required
- All fittings and fastenings are either brass or stainless steel, so will not corrode
- Patent title: Apparatus for and Method of Steam Treating of Fodder (Official No 2738620)
- Made in the United Kingdom
*The number of horses the HG 600 feeds is an approximate guide only based on portion size, compaction of hay, size of bale and number of steam cycles per day.
Looking for the manual for the previous HG 600 model? CLICK HERE